Commercial Product Line Marketing Specialist
Are you a Commercial Marketing Executive looking for an exciting company brand to work with and represent. As the Midland’s winner of the Deloitte Fast Track 50 Tech companies last year, there is always lots happening to shout about at Nonacus.
You will be joining a forward thinking and innovative business, continuously looking to move forward and improve, develop, create.
As Commercial Product Line Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics for our commercial product line. You will have a strong background in marketing, excellent communication skills, and a passion for driving growth.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for our commercial product line to drive revenue growth and market share.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product development, product management and sales to ensure successful product launches and promotions.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, and events.
- Elaborate regular reporting and tracking of ROI.
- Analyse campaign performance data and adjust strategies as necessary to optimise results.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our marketing strategies are effective and relevant.
With a recognised qualification within Marketing, Advertising, or a related field, you will have some experience as a Product/Commercial Marketing Specialist.
Your attention to detail will be meticulous, along with the ability to project manage several projects at once from beginning to completion.
Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics is desired in the role, as well as the ability to create compelling content.
Our core values stem from being patient and customer centric, collaborative and innovative in our approach. As a company, we strive to deliver innovative genomic technologies which advance liquid biopsy diagnostics and improve cancer patient outcomes worldwide.
Patient and customer-centric, equitable, collaborative, innovative and accountable.
Integrity is central to Nonacus employee behaviour, this is exhibited through being honest and open with our colleagues and customers. By acting professionally and respectful in all matters we ensure that we are a company that say what we mean and deliver what we say.
Nonacus care about its staff and their well-being. We are committed to providing the support to maintain good physical and mental health. As colleagues we care and are empathetic to each other.
Nonacus staff are dedicated to improving patient care through innovation. By listening to each other and our customers, clear communication and being open minded we create solutions that will ensure we deliver on our mission.
What do we offer?
We wish to welcome the candidate in a fast-growing, dynamic and international environment. We will reward you with an attractive compensation and benefits package (including commission plan) and career progression opportunities linked to performance and company growth.
The successful candidate will be expected to be available to start as soon as possible.
Location: Quinton, Birmingham (Hybrid possibility)
Reports to: Head of Marketing