The Nonacus editorial policy serves as the guiding principle to maintain the integrity, consistency, and quality of all published content associated with our company.
- Accuracy: Ensure all published content is precise and fact-checked.
- Transparency: Fully disclose potential conflicts of interest and relationships that may influence content.
- Confidentiality: Strictly adhere to regulations protecting personal or proprietary information.
- Intellectual Property: Respect all intellectual property rights.
- Ethics: Comply with ethical guidelines.
- Responsibility: Authors are accountable for the authenticity of their work.
- Review: All content undergoes thorough review and revision for quality assurance. This includes peer review for scientific articles.
- Feedback: Welcome and promptly address reader feedback, suggestions, and complaints.
Our Editorial Process
The editorial process ensures the consistency, credibility, and accuracy of all published content. In compliance with our editorial policy, it consists of the following key steps:
1. Content Proposal
A proposal is submitted for content, which includes: website content, white papers, and technical documentation.
2. Preliminary Screening
The editors conduct a preliminary review of the proposal, assessing its relevance to our readers, uniqueness, and compliance with our standards.
3. Draft Submission
Once approved, authors are required to develop and submit a draft. This document should adhere strictly to the factual accuracy, intellectual property rights, writing and ethical guidelines.
4. Fact Checking and Validation
The editorial team verifies the authenticity of the content, checking all the facts presented, and confirming the sources used. We believe in full transparency, therefore, any potential conflicts of interest and relationships that may influence content are disclosed at this stage.
5. Peer Review
The content undergoes a peer-review process. Experts evaluate the content for its scientific validity.
6. Editing and Revisions
Editors review the draft for coherence, language, style, and adherence to the company's writing guidelines. They recommend revisions if needed, ensuring the content's quality before it's approved for publication.
7. Author Revision
The authors revise their work based on the editorial feedback, making all necessary adjustments.
8. Final Review
The revised draft goes through another round of review to ensure all suggested revisions have been incorporated and it meets all the editorial standards.
Once the final draft is approved, it is scheduled for publication. The authors are held accountable for their work, taking responsibility for its authenticity and accuracy.
10. Post-publication Review
After publication, we encourage and promptly address feedback, and suggestions from our readers. We are dedicated to improving our content continuously, and reader feedback plays a crucial role in this process.
This editorial process guarantees that all our published content is accurate, transparent, ethical, and responsible, resonating with our editorial policy.
Our aim is to provide our readers with high-quality content that they can trust and value.